x

Has anyone received a square loans offer recently?

I'm curious to know of anyone has received a recent offer from Square Loans. I've used Square over 5 years and completed 6 loans now with no new offer. I know the generic answer of they review your account and will let you know, but just trying to gauge my chances. Thanks

Message 1 of 118
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Lashexperts, I currently do have an offer on one of my accounts but I don't use Square Loans, but since Square Loans gave out over $305,000,000 (three hundred and five million dollars) to 47,000 businesses in the last 90 days I'd say you have a good chance but there are millions of Square users also.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 118
117 REPLIES 117

Actually it was about the same as my previous. However, the one prior to that was significantly higher than the last two. 

Message 22 of 118

@Tritter82thank you for answering.

Message 23 of 118

@fatbodie2 Were you offered eventually after paid off?  I’m currently 94% paid and I can really use funds to finish my project. Just wanting to know if I’m waiting on nothing. 

Message 24 of 118

Nope nada. Been 10 weeks and my all of the things they ask for are the best they have ever been. Super confusing- frustrating but trying not to dwell. 

Message 25 of 118

@fatbodie2 thanks for responding.  

Message 26 of 118

I’m pretty frustrated with the whole loans thing, I’ve had 2, both paid off pretty quickly. My last one being paid off Sept of last year, and haven’t received an additional one yet. My business has grown tremendously, sales are both returning and new clients, absolutely zero disputes or chargebacks. And yet, no offer. 😩 not quite sure what I’m doing wrong, but have been a loyal square customer for like 6 years. 

Message 27 of 118

Dont hold your breath! Operate without it, and then it will magially appear! Good luck

Message 28 of 118

Was the loan offered higher than the last? 

Message 29 of 118

At what % did you receive your offer?

Message 30 of 118

I've had a total of 5 loans, 2nd one i received at 65%, 3rd i received at 70%, 4th was at 75% there is no rhyme or reason, been PAID IN FULL since March, so hopefully the wait means a big offer is coming. Good Luck; Dont stress like i did, either it will come or it wont.

Message 31 of 118

Right!! It's funny (not funny) that we get used to a certain way or pattern. It can drive you crazy if you let it. For me 78% is the norm. Well....I'm at 82% and on the edge of my seat. Your completely paid off with no offer? Hmmmm.....

Message 32 of 118

Lol dont ever compare, ive heard people on here get offers at 50%, if you email them, they will say they DONT GIVE MID PLAN OFFERS, which clearly isnt true;  SO HOPEFULLY you'll get an offer soon; i stopped the edge of the seat sitting; clearly things have changed, as business does, so plan accordingly; you may be one of the lucky ones, just dont let it consume you; You'll become UBER frustrated; and they know it, but i think sometimes their hands are tied, and sometimes i think they can approve anybody they want so, i'll tell you Keep Processing

Message 33 of 118

I wont stop processing...but will definitely look at other offers if they dont get on the ball. As a retail store I use the loans to purchase holiday inventory in bulk. I'll update if and when Square comes through for me. 

Message 34 of 118

Yeah the Loans program was great when it started. I think they've offer extended themselves; no other reason that in the last few years, offers came rapidly, and now they are super slow or non existent, or decline for ridiculous reasons; so definitiely look into other options, just wish Square was Square; not this other mess. 

Message 35 of 118

I completed the loan today. I’ll update you in 2-3 weeks if there’s any offer or none. Happy entreprenuering everyone. Keep growing. 

Message 36 of 118

Receive some generic email stating accounts are reviewed bla bla bla....I think I'll enjoy getting all my money daily and enjoy being debt free. 

Message 37 of 118

Yes I think i need on one hand, but just got work of at 40k Government contract coming my way! im thinking that 13% is like $5200! so although i was in need, pocketing $5200 is pretty frikin sweet! Bad News isnt always Bad News; now Watch an offer will come now lol; smh, thats how it goes...Good luck!

Message 38 of 118

Congrats on your contract! Keep on keeping on! 

Message 39 of 118

Our business has so far had 5 Square loans, ranging from [Personal Information Redacted].  I really appreciate the opportunities that these loans provided and am grateful to Square Loans. For the first 4 loans, we always got a new offer before paying the loan off and we always accepted the offers and were approved.  When we were close to being paid off on the 5th loan, I would check our dashboard constantly to see when (not "if") a new offer would come in.  I guess we had grown to expect it.  We have been 100% paid off since 5/4/18 (about 10 or 11 weeks ago), have a good mix of old and new clients, healthy processing trends, yet still no offer.  I don't know if the lack of a new offer so far has something to do with a $5000 chargeback (due to client fraud), which was ultimately reversed by the client and resolved in our favor.  There's no way of knowing. Of course, we would love a new offer, but I realize that all we can do is be patient and continue processing..  I hope to find a pleasant surprise soon!  

Message 40 of 118

Don’t hold your breath! 5 loans paid back, no new One since April 2017

Message 41 of 118

I was also frauded on a job completed. All the customer had to do was dispute the $6000 charge and square didnt back me one bit...no protection for me at all. I have a feeling this could have affected the loans renewal for me as well. Even though I asked them at the time of the chargeback if it would affect my square loans renewal I was told not at all. I'm calling bluff. 

Message 42 of 118