x

I need to apply for a Square Loan

I'm looking to apply for a Square Loan

Message 1 of 23
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Rena1116! Thank you for your post and your interest in Square Loans.

Please note that Square Loans are offered by invitation only. If you are eligible, you will be notified through your online Square Dashboard. Offers are based on a variety of factors including payment processing volume, account history, and payment frequency.

Thank you for your patience and we wish you a prosperous New Year! 🎊

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Rena1116! Thank you for your post and your interest in Square Loans.

Please note that Square Loans are offered by invitation only. If you are eligible, you will be notified through your online Square Dashboard. Offers are based on a variety of factors including payment processing volume, account history, and payment frequency.

Thank you for your patience and we wish you a prosperous New Year! 🎊

Message 2 of 23

I wanted to qualify for this program. I own my suite doing hair for almost 2 years. I been square customers since them. I am self employed only me working. I been not able to work for 2 months ready I apply for unemployment nothing yet. I make grossly $40.331 years . Please let me know what I need to qualify. Thank you.

Message 3 of 23
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Vida2018 - thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome! We are happy to have you.

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also searching for an application process for Square Capital. This thread has an extremely helpful Best Answer from Regina which will give you some insight here.

Let me know if you have any clarifying questions! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 23

I have been processing sales thru Square for 3 years, approx 18000.00 per MONTH !!  I have never been offered a loan.  I have 1 chargeback, I meet all requirements.  What am I doing wrong?

Message 5 of 23

Hey @dawnsgardengate,

Thanks for writing in to the Community and sharing your honest feedback. 

At this time, Square Loans are available via invitation, and a variety of factors are considered when offers are sent out. We frequently review accounts for eligibility, and send out loan offers directly via email and your Square Dashboard. There's no further action required from your end to be considered for a loan, and we're not able to predict if or when an offer would be sent out to you. 

We appreciate you choosing Square, and understand that you're dedicating much time and effort into your business. This article covers the factors considered for loan eligibility in more detail. 

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Message 6 of 23

I have been with Square for a while and do large transactions amount. I would to get a link to apply for square capital. In 6months I process $123k I need help in between project deposits.

Message 7 of 23

Hi @FWX-Kitchens

Thank you for raising your question in the community. I would be happy to explain the Square Loan program.

Square Loans are currently offered by invitation. While you are processing with Square, Square Financial Services automatically reviews your processing activity to evaluate loan offer eligibility. If we spot that you’re eligible to apply for a Square Loan, we’ll proactively reach out to you (via email and in your Square Dashboard) with a customized loan offer.

Potential offers are based on many factors related to your business including, but not limited to, your current payment processing volume, your customer mix, and your Square account history. You can learn more about how your business may become eligible for a loan in our Support Center. If you haven’t yet created a Square account, please sign up and start accepting payments.

We know that you dedicate much of your time and resources to your business. You do not need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for a loan offer. If your business is eligible to apply for a Square Loan, we’ll notify you by email and through your Square Dashboard.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Cameron
The Square Banking Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 8 of 23

I believe those like myself don't get the opportunity because we are not a daily transactions.

Anybody that deals with Invoices on Square probably doesnt get a chance.

Make me see the light! Do all or have ever invited any business an opportunity for loan that mainly does Heavy invoices? Like myself?

Message 9 of 23

I process approximatly 18000.00 per month thru Square and I have never been offered a loan. Ive had 1 chargeback. I do all my invoicing thru Square.  Im very dissapointed.

Message 10 of 23

How do you get in touch with Square Capital?

Message 11 of 23

I meet all requirements and have NEVER been offered a loan.  

Message 12 of 23

Hi @dawnsgardengate

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us! I'm more than happy to provide some insight into the Square Loans Program. 

We routinely review eligibility of our sellers for a Square Loan offer. If your business becomes eligible, you will see loan offers in your Square Dashboard. Offers are based on a variety of factors including payment processing volume, account history, and payment frequency. To learn more about how you may become eligible for a Square Loan, visit our Support Center.

It’s important to everyone that lending through Square is done responsibly. We know your business is important and we don’t take that lightly. We want you to be successful and we support your future growth.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

James C
The Square Banking Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 13 of 23

Need to borrow money ?

Message 14 of 23
Alumni

Hi @Belachew - I merged your post here so you can see Regina's best answer above! 

Message 15 of 23

I was sent an approval email in December but I can't seem to find the link to get the money.

Message 16 of 23
Admin

Hello @Tabbieyoung! I escalated this to our Capital team for you and a team member will email you as soon as they can today. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 17 of 23

Thanks Helen I will appreciate if you do for me.

Message 18 of 23

Need square capital to expand and grow my company 

Message 19 of 23

I need Square capital assistance

Message 20 of 23

Hi @hannahill! Welcome to the Community. 

We ask that sellers do not post requests for account reviews or loans per our guidelines around Capital and Seller Community.

Please contact the Capital team directly for any account specific questions. Thanks for your understanding

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 21 of 23