x

New to Square and would like a loan

Hi, I am new to Square but have been running my business for just about a year.  My 1st Birthday is 10/14/21.  I'm growing consistently, am adding products to my website daily and am about to open a small one-room boutique in my house that will be open 2x a month (like an open house concept) and once a week "on demand", then more over the holiday season.  I would like to take out an SBA loan, but all the information I find is for PPP loans, and I'm too small to qualify for one.  Is it possible for a "one woman show" making less than 25k/year to get a loan?  Everything I see has a min of 100k annual revenue requirement to even apply.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Harper_Lane-

Thanks for your question and being part of the Community. 

Square Loans are currently offered by invitation. While you are processing with Square, Square Financial Services automatically reviews your processing activity to evaluate loan offer eligibility. If we spot that you’re eligible to apply for a Square Loan, we’ll proactively reach out to you (via email and in your Square Dashboard) with a customized loan offer.

Potential offers are based on many factors related to your business including, but not limited to, your current payment processing volume, your customer mix, and your Square account history. You can learn more about how your business may become eligible for a loan in our Support Center. If you haven’t yet created a Square account, please sign up and start accepting payments.

We know that you dedicate much of your time and resources to your business. You do not need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for a loan offer. If your business is eligible to apply for a Square Loan, we’ll notify you by email and through your Square Dashboard.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us

Cameron
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 2 of 2