x

Thanks Square Loans!

I would like to Thank Square for one offering the Square Loan to grow businesses to bigger and better things. It’s been a great help to us. As a small business and self employed it can sometimes be harder for traditional loans and this makes us grow further. Each loan I’ve purchased new equipment and it’s the best thing ever. We are processing even more and can’t wait to check our dashboard or get that email for another offer.

Secondly I would like to thank Square for opening up the API because we can now process through our website, online and in person all with Square.

Thank You Very Much!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @1Moment1Shot! 👋

Thank you for your post. All of us at Square Capital appreciate your feedback! We love hearing about how Capital is helping businesses grow.

Keep up the great work!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Best Answer

Hi @1Moment1Shot! 👋

Thank you for your post. All of us at Square Capital appreciate your feedback! We love hearing about how Capital is helping businesses grow.

Keep up the great work!

Message 2 of 5

You're Welcome @Regina_B and looking forward to continued success as I'm just at 98% complete with my current loan. 

Message 3 of 5

Dis u ever get an offer?

Message 4 of 5

square capital is awesome!!!! they know when i need and they come with the best offers anywhere hands down!!!!!!

Message 5 of 5