x

When will I become eligible for another Square loan offer?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Capital offer

I am in need of a new square loan offer to expand my retail in my salon.  I have an opportunity to expand and generate more income. I am currently at 60 percent paid on my last offer wandering when others received offers 

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Myspupusas1958,

This is Eric with Square Loans. I'm sorry to hear about your food truck. 

We know your business is important and we don’t take that lightly. We want you to be successful and we support your future growth.

Although your business is currently ineligible, know that this can always change in the future and eligibility for Square Loans is reviewed on an ongoing basis. There is no specific information we can share at this time because eligibility is based on a unique formula, but keep in mind that the program evaluates accounts as a whole. The formula balances different factors of your business that may positively and negatively affect your business’s eligibility for an offer.

Please know that the Square Loans program is committed to helping your business succeed, but we understand that you may need to seek financing outside of the Square Loans program for your immediate needs. If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, take a look at business financing resources available to you.

We will continue to monitor your account and notify you if your business becomes eligible for a Square loan.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let me know!

Eric
Square Capital Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square Capital, LLC and Square Financial Services, Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Square, Inc., Square Capital, LLC d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are issued by either Celtic Bank or Square Financial Services, Inc., both are Utah-Chartered Industrial Banks. Members FDIC, located in Salt Lake City, UT. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @Mistylh4!

I highly recommend checking out Becoming Eligible For Another Loan Through Square Loans for more information. Included is the contact information to get in touch with the Loans team if you have any followup questions.

Puka - She/Her
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

• Hi ,I lost my food truck because the covid-19.
  • I was like 4 months behind and my truck was repo
Message 3 of 6

Best Answer

Hi @Myspupusas1958,

This is Eric with Square Loans. I'm sorry to hear about your food truck. 

We know your business is important and we don’t take that lightly. We want you to be successful and we support your future growth.

Although your business is currently ineligible, know that this can always change in the future and eligibility for Square Loans is reviewed on an ongoing basis. There is no specific information we can share at this time because eligibility is based on a unique formula, but keep in mind that the program evaluates accounts as a whole. The formula balances different factors of your business that may positively and negatively affect your business’s eligibility for an offer.

Please know that the Square Loans program is committed to helping your business succeed, but we understand that you may need to seek financing outside of the Square Loans program for your immediate needs. If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, take a look at business financing resources available to you.

We will continue to monitor your account and notify you if your business becomes eligible for a Square loan.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let me know!

Eric
Square Capital Team

Square Capital, LLC and Square Financial Services, Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Square, Inc., Square Capital, LLC d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are issued by either Celtic Bank or Square Financial Services, Inc., both are Utah-Chartered Industrial Banks. Members FDIC, located in Salt Lake City, UT. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6

Hi Eric,

Is there anyone that we can reach to see if we're eligible?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6

Hey @MTreats,

Square continues to consider all of our Sellers for loans, if your account qualifies for one, you will be notified by us via email or on your Square Online Dashboard. Take a look here for account-specific offers. 

Hope this helps!  

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 6