x

plaid banking system

Is square able to link to the Plaid vierfication system?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @rzrshop

Thanks for your question. I’m happy to help, but I’m not sure I fully understand your question.

Was this in regards to Square Loan eligibility? If so, for Square Loan eligibility, we automatically look at many factors about your business that we already have access to, including the payments you process through Square and your history working with us. Keep in mind that for current payment processing, we evaluate the card payments you process on your Square account. Currently we are not able to utilize payments processed through a third party, Cash App,  cash/check payments or connect to a third party system.

If you’re eligible for a new loan, you’ll be notified directly on your Square Dashboard and via email.

To learn more about Square Loan eligibility, visit our Support Center.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Cameron
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 2 of 7

Another loan company is asking me if square is available on the Plaid System that allows them to look at square history

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

Hi there @rzrshop 👋 

Have you had a chance to look at Plaid's Support page about their partnership with Square?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 7

Are we able to use Plaid and link square banking info?  If you pull square ach routing it comes up under Sutton Bank/Us Bank are we able to link that info to this for other companies to see our square info plaid.png

Message 5 of 7
Alumni

I'm not sure I understand the question, @rzrshop - if you could please provide a bit more context, we'll be able to better point you in the right direction here! Plaid may be the correct folks to reach out to with this question, if you haven't already given them a shout.

Valentina
Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello! Appreciate your patience for this particular Feature Request. 

Good news - Square Checking & Savings are now supported for account verification and linking using Plaid! You can link your Square Checking or Savings account by searching for 'Square' in the Plaid UI.

Please note, we do not yet support exporting Square Checking & Savings transaction data via Plaid or verifying accounts using Yodlee. We plan to add those capabilities in the future.

Kassi
Message 7 of 7