x
Highlighted
Admin

Welcome to Square Local Southeast 📍 + Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Square Local group for sellers in the Southeast region. This is your place to ask questions, connect with other sellers in your area, and share best practices and resources to manage your business with Square.

170828_SquareX2_Payment_Moment_Undocked_AmexTap_JN_01_Small.jpg

To ask a question or start a conversation click the Start Thread button at the top of this page. Reply below to let us know your business name, where you're located and how you're doing.

About the Seller Community: 

If you haven’t joined the Community yet click Sign In at the top of the screen > enter your Square account email address and password > and follow the prompts to continue. You can also review our Orientation & Etiquette Guidelines. The Community team is on hand to help you navigate the group so feel free to ask us any questions.

We hope you are well and staying strong in the face of today's unprecedented challenges.

Tom
Seller Community Manager, Square
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted

Re: Welcome to Square Local Southeast 📍 + Introduce Yourself

My name is Mr.Baggs I'm the owner of PBFE - POWERED BY FLORIDA EMPIRE MUSIC LLC

the largest independent music store in Orlando Florida.Due to Covid-19the store has been closed since March 14th due to re-open May 1st

Message 2 of 38
Highlighted
Admin

Thanks for sharing, @Mrbaggs. May 1st can't come soon enough🙏. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help support you and your business during this time. We'll be posting more resources soon! Where have you been checking for updates? 

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 3 of 38
Highlighted

I am Jackie with Fuller Hair Salon  in Alpharetta. GA

Message 4 of 38
Highlighted
Admin

@Jdf1025 Hi Jackie, good to hear from you! How have you been managing your business during this challenging time? My friend owns a hair salon and she recently started selling hair products online. It's been a great way for her loyal customers to purchase their favorite products. I've also seen a few hair stylists providing classes on how to give haircuts. Thought those were some good ideas 🙂.

Ani
Message 5 of 38
Highlighted

yes. I was able to do certificates and product sales and mailbox delivery. 

Message 6 of 38
Highlighted
Admin

@Jdf1025 Glad to hear!

Ani
Message 7 of 38
Highlighted

Re: Welcome to Square Local Southeast 📍 + Introduce Yourself - Joining the Community

Hi - 

‘We Are GPP’ specialize in the production and supply of printed & branded promotional material, women-owned serving Gwinnett County and metro Atlanta!  With our vast knowledge and experience in the printing industry, we aim to ensure that your branding requirements are fulfilled with 100% satisfaction

Checkout our website: www.galepromotionalproducts.com

GalePromo
Message 8 of 38
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Welcome to Square Local Southeast 📍 + Introduce Yourself - Joining the Community

@GALEpromo Welcome! I love the products on your website. The dance bot is amazing 🤖!! Also, love that your business is women-owned. Have you joined our TogetHER group? It's a great way to connect with fellow women in business and allies.

Ani
Message 9 of 38
Highlighted

Hi, Vince Everett of "Vincenzo's Italian Water Ice" Atlanta GA. Metro Area .

Message 10 of 38