x

How do I download the Marketing Campaign Email Data?

I am trying to download the data from my square marketing emails. I can see the month overview and I can go in an see them individually but I would like to export them to either a spread sheet or PDF so that they can be analyzed in one lump sum. Is there a way to do this? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

I have the same question.  How do I download / export email marketing campaigns (and associated data)?

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @MarkDCY

Do you already receive the On Demand reports from the Marketing Assistant? 

To receive a report, text REPORT and we will send you a link to a report with details of your active campaigns.

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Hi Kassi,

I want to download all completed campaigns and associated stats into a spreadsheet compatible format (i.e. CSV) so that I can do deeper analysis of what works and what does not.  Texting REPORT only gives me links to active campaigns and points me back to the marketing page where I have to click on each campaign and no easy way to download associated information.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for confirming, @MarkDCY

Currently, the reporting options are limited when it comes to marketing. The only option would be to individually go to each campaign and only the customer list can be exported into a CSV file. 

You can see these by clicking the three dots to the right of the campaign > Reports > Customer List. 

If you'd like the ability to have some more reporting options for marketing, I would recommend adding this as a Feature Request on the Ideate Board for our Product Team. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5