x

Welcome emails for new customers : Invoicing

So i was wondering if its possible that the square team allow specific emails to be sent to only certain customers.  WE have several customers of different kinds, we are a security company.  Fire security customers do not need burglar alarm information we send out and like wise the other way around.  We would also like to send a Welcome email to all new customers can that be something that we square can look into?  Allow us to set up customers based on specific needs?  or allow us to select which customer to send the email too?  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @pfab

I have attached a Support Article with all of the options when it comes to Customer Engagement. I highly recommend giving it a look to see all of your options. 

To answer some of your questions from your post: Yes, you're able to send emails to a select group of customers when you like. You can even set up different groups in the Customer Directory to keep them organized how you like. 

A welcome email is definitely an option. It can be automated after a customer's first purchase and after you collect their email. 

Could you give me some more information on what you mean by setting up customers by specific need? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2