x

Adding inventory slow and online dashboard button is missing?

Good morning,

Over the last few days, adding stock to items online has been agonizingly slow averaging 49sec per item. Is anyone aware of this issue?  

Untitled.png

Also, the dashboard quicklink button to take you to square.online no longer exists. Why was this change made, and can we have it back? Perhaps allow a direct login to online?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @Bradthelegoguy- No reports regarding slow uploads. Is it happening when you add in bulk or just one at a time? Or both even?

I took a look and the "Online" quick link is still on the Dashboard. That's the quick link you're referring to when you say you're not seeing it, right?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

Good morning,

Thank you for your reply and I apologize for my late reply, life has been rather hectic 🙂

There was a quicklink button in the below circled section of the dashboard which would take you directly to square online, and as you can see, it is no longer there. That's what I was referring to. 

square.png

With regards to the speed of entry, single entry, bulk entry it does not matter. The time I originally posted was for a single entry......and yes, the input delays continue.

Thank you,

Brad The Lego Guy

Owner - BTLG Bricks

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Bradthelegoguy!

You can arrange your apps however you'd like:

Just drag them to the top! 👩🏼‍💻

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4