x

All items on online store showing 'On Sale'

Hello Squareup community. I recently checked out my Online store and all my items are 'On Sale' or 'En Solde' since my online store is in French. How do I remove that  'On Sale' flag to my items? Please help. Thanks.

Capture dโ€™รฉcran, le 2020-09-07 ร  15.28.58.png

Message 1 of 28
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @ebc

Thank you for reaching out in the Community about your Online Store. You can turn off that feature through Settings under General. 

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to turn off the "On Sale". 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 28

Best Answer

Today I spoke with a lovely guy from Square as I was having the same issue with not being able to take items off sale despite having restored them to full price. Toggling the sale indicators off is obviously not the way forward. There is another work around itโ€™s tedious but it does fix the issue. In your Square item catalog reached from the squareup dashbord (not square online website items) edit the item and in โ€˜detailsโ€™ use a price override, click Save and the issue will resolve on refreshing the website item catalogue. You can then remove the manual override in the square item catalogue and the item will then be as it was before the sale. 

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @ebc

Thank you for reaching out in the Community about your Online Store. You can turn off that feature through Settings under General. 

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to turn off the "On Sale". 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Message 2 of 28

Thanks for the answer. Can this be set On and Off on a per article basis? Thanks.

Message 3 of 28
Alumni

Can you explain what you mean by 'per article basis' ? @ebc

Justin
Message 4 of 28

Right now, all items on my online store were showing โ€˜On Saleโ€™ (En Solde). Now that I have turned this general setting off, none or the items are showing โ€˜On Saleโ€™ anymore which is a good thing. But going forward, if I wanted to put specific items โ€˜On Saleโ€™, can I do this on only one or multiple items without putting everything โ€˜On saleโ€™? Hope this explains my question better.

Message 5 of 28
Alumni

Ah gotcha. Well if you re-enable the sale banner option, it'll only appear if a sale price is entered in the Edit Item page for that specific item. 

Annotation 2020-07-07 224126.jpg

Justin
Message 6 of 28

where can I see this table that you show here? thanks

Message 7 of 28

Hey there, @ManonTupperware

Could you give me some more information on what you're looking for? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply๐Ÿ‘€

Kassi
Message 8 of 28

I put some items on sale in my web store awhile back and now I want to switch off the sale price.  How do I get to the place where you change the sale back to regular price?

Message 9 of 28
Alumni

From the Square Online Dashboard, click the item to edit > scroll down to the price section > delete sale price.

@bonsaisteve

Justin
Message 10 of 28

Thank You Justin, I figured I figured it out.

Steve

Message 11 of 28
Alumni

@bonsaisteve 

Sweet! Glad to hear it ๐Ÿ™‚

Justin
Message 12 of 28

I have attempted to rid of the sale tag showing on a couple of my listings by deleting the sale price only to go to my website and the item is now at $0.00. I can't seem to get rid of the sale tag on these listing. I have also lost the Price and Sale Price listing above under the Listing Title. Can anyone fill me in on how to correct this? Thanks.

Message 13 of 28
Alumni

Go to Online / Settings / General. Scroll down to Item Settings. Here you can toggle off the Sale indicators. 

@loriadesigns18

Justin
Message 14 of 28

Thank you so much, that did the trick!

Message 15 of 28
Alumni

Awesome! @loriadesigns18

Justin
Message 16 of 28

Hi, I can't remove the 'sale' sign on one of my listings. I have removed the price from the sale price area in the editing section of the listing and put the price in the normal section, however the red 'sale' sign is still there? I have logged out and logged back in but it's still there! Any help would be appreciated. Also I have seen in other enquiries about the same problem that the answer is to turn the sale sign on or off, well I can't see that on/off switch anywhere on my listing , hope someone can advise me where im going wrong, many thanks.

Message 17 of 28
Alumni

Hey there @merrydragons! Have you taken a look at Kassi's answer at the beginning of this thread? 

Justin
Message 18 of 28
Beta Member

I feel your pain. I had a limited time sale and then removed the sale price per item. The item's price was back to the regular price, however the "On Sale" red indicator showed up on the Category pages. It doesn't appear as if this has been solved. 

Toggling the Sale Indicator button under Item Preferences isn't a solution, just a work-around.

Anyone else have an answer?

Message 19 of 28

I'm experiencing the same issue. The $ sale price has been removed, but the "On Sale" flag still remains on the items in the webshop. I've toggled on & off, but the issue remains. I want to have other item's show up as "On Sale" without having old items that are no longer on sale also being flagged to shoppers as "On Sale"

Message 20 of 28

Sale Indicator Broken.jpg

The Sale indicator is broken. Even though the sale price has been removed from the item, the sale indicator remains over the top of the icon on the website. I have to turn off all sale indicators at the location above in order to not LIE to potential customers. Is this in the queue to be fixed?

Message 21 of 28