x

All items on online store showing 'On Sale'

Hello Squareup community. I recently checked out my Online store and all my items are 'On Sale' or 'En Solde' since my online store is in French. How do I remove that  'On Sale' flag to my items? Please help. Thanks.

Capture dโ€™รฉcran, le 2020-09-07 ร  15.28.58.png

Message 1 of 28
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @ebc

Thank you for reaching out in the Community about your Online Store. You can turn off that feature through Settings under General. 

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to turn off the "On Sale". 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 28

Best Answer

Today I spoke with a lovely guy from Square as I was having the same issue with not being able to take items off sale despite having restored them to full price. Toggling the sale indicators off is obviously not the way forward. There is another work around itโ€™s tedious but it does fix the issue. In your Square item catalog reached from the squareup dashbord (not square online website items) edit the item and in โ€˜detailsโ€™ use a price override, click Save and the issue will resolve on refreshing the website item catalogue. You can then remove the manual override in the square item catalogue and the item will then be as it was before the sale. 

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

I'm experiencing the same issue. Definitely need a solution to this! This makes it so that we effectively can't ever run a new sale. Help Square!!!

Message 22 of 28

I had a sale, and when i removed the sale price from the items it still shows on the list but not on the website. This is annoying. I need this please. 

Message 23 of 28

Iโ€™m having similar issue. I have 3 items, one of which is NOT on sale. Regardless if i toggle the sale setting (under items, not general settings as it states above), it either shows โ€œon saleโ€ for all items or doesnโ€™t show โ€œon saleโ€ for items regardless if only one of the three items has sale price. Iโ€™ve resolved just to turn the setting completely off and just depend on the regular prices beings striked through to indicate a sale. Please help.

Message 24 of 28
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @Kkmclegg and Welcome to the Community ๐ŸŽ‰

We would need more specific details in order to help you troubleshoot this. Can you please post a link to one of your items that is not showing the proper banner? 

Full disclaimer, it may be faster to go through direct support here since the reps have better access to your account. We'll still try to take a look for you if you want to post the site information. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks! 

Message 25 of 28

sure. basically the "on sale" feature, once turned on was showing "on sale" for all my items, even the one with no "sale" price entered. if i turn it off, the "on sale" is removed.

Message 26 of 28
Alumni

I double checked with our team, looks like it's an issue Engineers are aware of and working to fix. I'll update this thread when I learn more. 

@Kkmclegg

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 27 of 28

Best Answer

Today I spoke with a lovely guy from Square as I was having the same issue with not being able to take items off sale despite having restored them to full price. Toggling the sale indicators off is obviously not the way forward. There is another work around itโ€™s tedious but it does fix the issue. In your Square item catalog reached from the squareup dashbord (not square online website items) edit the item and in โ€˜detailsโ€™ use a price override, click Save and the issue will resolve on refreshing the website item catalogue. You can then remove the manual override in the square item catalogue and the item will then be as it was before the sale. 

Message 28 of 28