x
Beta Member

Artisan event calendar

Would be great to have an event calendar feature that isn’t people booking an appointment or us is trying to host / sell an event. Many artisans/crafters/small businesses attend events and trade shows year round. For me, this ideal feature would have a calendar you can add to a page and edit the aesthetic (font, colour, size, background). When a customer clicks on a specific day it will show which events they have added to their calendar. Details we could include for these events: date, start and finish times, location of event (a map feature when clicking location would be fabulous), promo photos for the event, and link to the event hosts website/socials. This could have a quick peek mode: if a date on the calendar has an icon showing we will be attending an event(s) that day, the browser can hover their cursor and it will just show the event name and time. Clicking this will bring them to more in depth details. 

Going above and beyond:

1: Ability for the browser to filter the calendar by general region (GTA/Hamilton&Brant/Southwestern Ontario) or cities we have listed events at (Norfolk County/Guelph/London) and proximity to the browser (only show events within 40km).  

2. A community aspect! Browsers can see other square online users that have added the same event to their calendar. Brings potentially new customers to other’s pages increasing traffic and sales for all!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @AmberEarth  and welcome to the Seller Community 

Thank you for taking the time to share this feature request. At this time this feature is not planned. However, I will communicate your interest with our product team for their visibility and consideration when planning new features.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thank you JJ! It would really be a game changer for small makers and artisans like us!

Message 3 of 3