x

Can I customize confirmation email for one specific item (event)?

Hey there!

I want to customize the confirmation email that is sent to people when they register for my upcoming event. I need to include instructions on completing registration through my webinar platform. Is this possible to customize the confirmation email for one specific item/event?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there @lauralima,

From what I know this option is not currently available, what you could however do is send out a manual email to explain to the customer the next steps, alternatively you could add it to the item’s details.

If this has helped, please mark it as best answer to help others in the future : )

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi there @lauralima,

From what I know this option is not currently available, what you could however do is send out a manual email to explain to the customer the next steps, alternatively you could add it to the item’s details.

If this has helped, please mark it as best answer to help others in the future : )

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3

Thanks so much for your reply, @MJD!

I'm currently sending out a manual email but wanted to avoid the customer having to get an additional email.

I added the instructions to the item description without putting the actual link (I told them to click on the "event link" in their confirmation email and gave them the next steps). (I wasn't able to put the actual link in the item description since they have to pay first; otherwise the event would be free for them.)

Perfect! Thanks again. 🙂 

Message 3 of 3