x

Can I export the Square online store?

I'm wondering if I can export the data stored in our online store, which varies slightly from our Square inventory on our POS system. The items in our online store, for example, have images, product descriptions, etc that are not stored on the Item inventory. 

We want to export the list of items to upload them to a new store. Can this be done?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @weloveart - 

Are you creating a new location for the Online Store, so it would be under the same account? Or are you creating a whole new separate one? 

If you're just creating a new location, then you can go to your items and add the new Online Store under "Visibility"

Being able to export them to an entirely new account would be a Feature Request, currently. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I am also looking for this type of export. I specifically need the details that are contained in the Online Store for manual integration with Instagram and Facebook. Any help would be great because it is very tedious to manually add links for each item and links for each item image. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for posting, @Dave_Heavys ๐Ÿ˜Š

Is there specific information you are looking for? You should be able to connect to Facebook and Instagram under Sales Channels > Facebook Shops (from the Square Online dashboard). 

More information for connecting your Facebook/Instagram account can be found here

Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 4