x

Can you setup shipping specific to certain items?

Can you setup shipping specific to certain items?

I have a shipping table setup in Square for my web site, but I need specific shipping rates for a subset of items that will not use the table. Is there a way to setup shipping charge by items? I don't see it there.

10 Comments
Admin

Hey @lovelavender!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

We do not currently have a feature that allows you to create item specific shipping rates or costs. Sorry about that! We're still working on creating more advanced settings when it comes to shipping for our sellers. We'll be sure to post an update within the Seller Community when we have one regarding this feature request. 

Thanks again! 

Hi! Is there any update on this possibility? Thanks!

Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @nateyandbode - no updates to provide on this Feature Request just yet. As soon as something comes down the pipeline, we will reach back out to everyone here and update accordingly.

Thanks, again!

I'd like to add another voice requesting this feature

Thanks for adding your voice here, @IAmSeanLafferty! As soon as we have an update for everyone, we will bounce back here and let you know. 

Cheers!

Beta Member

I too would like to advocate to make it so individual items can have separate shipping g, especially with square and weebly when linked. I have painting I want to sell but each one has different prices for shipping.

Admin

@Cpassetto @lovelavender @IAmSeanLafferty @nateyandbode If you haven't yet, I would subscribe to Item-specific Shipping rates feature request thread if you haven't already, that way you'll get notified when it's possible to do this. Hopefully this is something we'll get added in the nearer future - to me it's the pretty obvious missing feature of shipping rates.

Thank you! Will do.

This feature would help so much in our brick and mortar shop. Please make this a feature soon. 

Hi @NellHills - Welcome to The Community!

We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to make this visible to our product team.