x

Categorizing My Services on Square Online

Hello everyone! 😁

I'm a solo esthetician/booth renter.

I offer a few different categories of services.

It's been a minute since I've had to create my own website or webpage; does anyone know if there is anyway I can simply organize my services into different 'pages' or 'links' on my Square Online Site instead of having them all listed on one page? I'd like my customers to be able to find my services when booking online rather than having to scroll through every single one till they find the one they're looking for.

Ex: Along the top header of my site, would there be a way to add a link that says "WAXING" and then when the customer clicks it, it takes it to all the waxing services I offer, then adding another next to it that says "LASHES" and it shows all my lash services and vice versa. 

Any help or instruction on how to do so would be greatly appreciated! Please and thank you in advance!😊

M. Hamsher, LME
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @lagom_esthetics and welcome to the Seller Community! 👋

You are able to create additional pages in your Square Online Site by clicking the "ADD +" button on the top of the Site Editor

and in these pages you can create sections with the Featured elements to add your categories to that page:

I hope this information is helpful! If you still need a hand, our Support team would be able to look into this with you! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2