x

Change name

I am trying to figure out how to update this "my business" I'm seeing associated with my website. It shows in my settings when under Channels in the Online part of square. And when I send my link to people, it shows "my business" in the preview link instead of my business' name, which is ZoNailedIt. When I go into account and settings, my business name is reflected correctly. I don't know how to fix this😪

I tried to upload two photos but it is not allowing me. Screenshots in the replies

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 11.23.01 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-12-23 at 11.21.59 AM.png

Message 2 of 5

I think that might be where you can put an image. There are two places to put an image. One is of your business. (I tried to put my Facebook page's profile pic, which is my logo. They said it was too small of a file. So I put my business Facebook page's "cover photo of my booth at a craft fair" and it took that. The other place to put an image on there took my business profile pic which is my logo.

My guess is maybe your pictures need to be resized?  (but they would tell you that) or maybe they aren't the right file type? (jpeg)?

Message 3 of 5

OK. Sorry. After I posted, I saw your image. Yes, put a picture of your business there. Here is what I put on mine...

1000025995.jpg

Message 4 of 5

Dang it. LOL. I just now noticed you asked this question almost 2 years ago. Well, maybe it will help someone like me who was looking for answers.

If you get these replies, can you let us all know what your solution was and if I was right? Thank you.

Message 5 of 5