x
Super Seller

Changing subscription levels

I upgraded from professional to performance (thinking that it had some features that it doesn't). 

I can't actually downgrade back to the professional subscription, as it only now gives me the choice to cancel it all & I get warnings that my site will be unpublished - or I can upgrade further to premium. 

So, now I'm a bit stuck - do I let my site expire & then re-sign up? (Not a great option for me!)

Can we address this as it's not been fun trying to sort my way through the options to find I can't actually manage the subscription anyway. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 1 of 9
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Sam_400º, the best thing to do here is to contact our Support team directly via phone. Please give us a call on 0800 - 098 8008 and we can escalate it further! 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Beta Member

Best thing to do and I think it’s the only way is contact Square’s Support by phone or live chat. You could do it on the old weebly but it’s changed now.

Although I’m interested in whether performance does what it says...

Can you get item reviews on food products or does it only apply to the retail layout? Just curious on how it works with the one page layout.

Also, the abandoned cart emails, again does it apply to those selling food or using what we’e using; Squares ordering template.

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

@tranguyen - can you look into this or do I need to raise it elsewhere? 

I've now paid an extra month for the plan above what I want/need as there's no way to downgrade 😳

Pizza Is Chill

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Sam_400º, the best thing to do here is to contact our Support team directly via phone. Please give us a call on 0800 - 098 8008 and we can escalate it further! 

Tra
Message 4 of 9
Super Seller

@tranguyen Cheers 👍🏻

Pizza Is Chill

Message 5 of 9

I have the same problem. How did you get this resolved?

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hi @sigi, if you are experiencing an issue with changing your subscription, the best thing is to contact our Support directly. You can either give us a call on 0800 - 098 8008 or send us an email here. Our team will be able to assist you with updating your subscription.

Tra
Message 7 of 9

Hi There, same problem with me, I don't want to extend my performance plan and want to go to free plan but cant do it anymore. Can anyone help please?

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Sandymy, thanks for your post! The best thing to do here would be to get in touch with our Support team. They will be able to look into downgrading your plan. Our number is 0800 098 8008. We’re available by phone from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Message 9 of 9