x

Checkout not working for delivery

Hello,

I 've been receiving a lot of calls saying that our website is giving this error at checkout, we tested and it only happens for deliveries. It keeps looping and it doesn't go to the next option.

Please help this is so frustrating and had to happen right on Mother's day week 😒

igorramade_1-1620331281782.png

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

I’m getting messages from some of my customers as well with issues at checkout currently. Maybe a regional outage? We are Ottawa Ontario area. 

Message 2 of 14

We are in Toronto.
Not sure what happened but I called square and they sent me this: 

"What you’re describing has been identified as a bug, and is being investigated by our engineering team.

Although we can’t provide a timeframe for when we’ll have this fixed, our engineers are working hard to resolve all bugs submitted as quickly as possible."

Message 3 of 14
Beta Member

We have the same problem here. Lors of call from our customer and lost sales

Message 4 of 14
Alumni

There was a bug Thursday that impacted checkout for delivery orders, but I got confirmation that it's been resolved. Are you still having issues? If so our Square Online Team would like to gather reports of Sellers still experiencing these issues.

@Agrumesetmelons @igorramade @itjk @igorramade

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 14
Beta Member

Hi Justin,

Everything looks ok on our side.

Message 6 of 14
Alumni

Dope! @Agrumesetmelons

Justin
Message 7 of 14
Beta Member

He got the same problem today. Can you assist @JustinC ?

Message 8 of 14
Alumni

Yikes. Sorry to hear. Our Square Online Team will be able to investigate future and bubble up to our Engineering team if need be. Reach out here. @Agrumesetmelons

Justin
Message 9 of 14
Beta Member

@JustinC 

I already reach them but they ask me information that i dont have(browser version, internet provider of my customer).

Im stuck there...

Message 10 of 14
Alumni

Okay, Let me see what I can do. I just reached out our Square Online Team. @Agrumesetmelons

Justin
Message 11 of 14
Alumni

Following up via private message @Agrumesetmelons

Justin
Message 12 of 14

I am having delivery problems at checkout - my delivery options are not showing up that I have set up for locals. Testing it myself and not working when I put in the local postal code

Message 13 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi @fibresboutique - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

That sounds very frustrating.

This is definitely not the intended behavior for this feature.

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community. For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Message 14 of 14