x
Beta Member

Communication from square to weebly

So I have some questions regarding the square to Weebly communication.  

I have been using weebly since March and Square for 5 years now. So with the square weebly migration I have had some issues. 

1. delay in communication. Items are added in the library and then it takes sometimes up to a hour to show in the weebly online item list. Delaying getting items online to my customers. 

2. It would be nice to be able to add the weight of a item in the square item information. Adding weight one by one in the weebly item screen takes forever. 

3. Square categories and weebly categories. I understand they are not the same but it would be nice to be able to select them in the square item screen. When you add 10 items and they are in 5 different categories takes additional time. Time is Money

4. searching and sorting items in the weebly item screen. It would be nice to be able to sort by things like stock amount, date added and categories

5. I pay for square retail, marketing and weebly premium It would be nice if they talked a little bit more

6. More castigatory display options.   I would like my categories to be able to run up and down on the left hand side of the screen like they do on my category pages.  If it is available I have yet to figure it out. 

7. a option to select multiple items to add mark them on sale. Vs going in one item at a time. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @PV4U!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

1) We've heard of this issue in the past, but the delay is usually 10-15 minutes, and it doesn't happen recurringly. What browser are you using? 

2) Do your items have a weight? Could you leave it blank?

3) This is for organizational purposes, as many of our sellers wanted different categories within their item library than they did reflected or visible on their Online Store. This is great feedback though. 

4) Would these sorting filters be for you? Or for the buyer to select?

5) We're still working on integrating the new Square Online Store powered by Weebly with the rest of our products (Square for Retail and Marketing). When we acquired Weebly, they had their own marketing system, so it's been a transition since then. I'll try to locate some resources on the Online Store benefits each of these subscriptions provide. 

As for 6 and 7, I believe these are possible options. Please give our Support Team a call so they can walk you through this, or I can locate some resources upon your reply. Thanks! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2