x

Consultation form

Is there a way to create a contract whereby the reciprocate and can answer questions and not sign? I would like to make a contract for new clients so they can fill their consultation forms out online

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Merakiretreat,

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment it doesn't look like Contracts has this functionality - essentially what you're looking for is the ability to create a form?

You can build forms on your Square Online website and email your customers a link to the form as a possible alternative. Or as a personal recommendation, I use Google Forms for this sort of thing - it does what it does pretty well! 

I'll pass your feedback on and we'll continue to track requests for the this feature here - I can see that it'd be handy to be able to do this all from your Square Dashboard!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Merakiretreat,

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment it doesn't look like Contracts has this functionality - essentially what you're looking for is the ability to create a form?

You can build forms on your Square Online website and email your customers a link to the form as a possible alternative. Or as a personal recommendation, I use Google Forms for this sort of thing - it does what it does pretty well! 

I'll pass your feedback on and we'll continue to track requests for the this feature here - I can see that it'd be handy to be able to do this all from your Square Dashboard!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

So more than 12x months later and Square has still not included... "the ability to create a form".

Google Forms are great, but they do not link to the Square Customer list.

Square Online forms are great, but they are SUPER basic and limited.

This seems to be a simple, obvious and valuable feature. Not sure Square is listening.

Very disappointing.

Message 3 of 3