x
Beta Member

Coupons limited to newsletter

Hi!

I wanted to know if it's possible to limit a coupon to signing up for the newsletter on my website.  

I would like to offer 10% for people who sign up for my newsletter, but it looks like that code can be used multiple times, or even shared. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this yet from what I can see. 

Many thanks,

Crystal 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @Crystal72

I am assuming you're looking to add the coupon through your Online Store, correct? 

Right now, being able to link a coupon directly to an email address would be a Feature Request. I would be happy to add your voice to the request to our Product Team. 

In the meantime, you can send a coupon code through Square Marketing  to a specific group of customers in your Directory. That would be the best workaround at this time. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi @Kassi_ 

That would be an important feature request for any business. Getting customers to sign up for newsletters can be challenging, and being able to offer a "Welcome10" type of discount for doing that is great incentive. 

From what I'm understanding, I would have to email each customer that signs up for a newsletter individually.  Is that correct?

Many thanks,

Crystal

Message 3 of 3