x
Beta Member

Create proper VAT receipt for online orders?

Hi,

I may have missed this but I would like to modify the receipt as sent to a customer when the purchase something using our square online site.

Currently it is rather basic and does not have information like VAT number, full address, logo, terms? 

We have a section on our site reserved for trade customers and they often insist on better receipts than that which is sent.

Thanks

D

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Dirky, thanks for your post!

For online orders, you should be able to add additional information to the email. You can do this from your Square Online Overview > Email setup > Edit profile

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.38.15.png

This will allow you to edit the email, physical address, phone number, and VAT number.

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.39.51.png

Aside from the order confirmation email sent, you also have the option to Send Receipt from the Transactions tab on your Square Dashboard

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.41.32.png

You can customise this receipt from Account & Settings > Business > Receipt.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Dirky, thanks for your post!

For online orders, you should be able to add additional information to the email. You can do this from your Square Online Overview > Email setup > Edit profile

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.38.15.png

This will allow you to edit the email, physical address, phone number, and VAT number.

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.39.51.png

Aside from the order confirmation email sent, you also have the option to Send Receipt from the Transactions tab on your Square Dashboard

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.41.32.png

You can customise this receipt from Account & Settings > Business > Receipt.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 2