x
Beta Member

Customers having checkout issues

Since the beginning of my online store opening over a year ago, I have had numerous complaints from potential customers stating they can't checkout. They are having issues with postal codes, the checkout page freezing etc.

It seems to be more frequent lately and I know I am losing sales over this issue. Can someone please advise me?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back, @WixiesJewels

This may be something that needs to be looked at by the support team. Can you post a link to your site so we can confirm? Is there a specific fulfillment option that is giving the error? 

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

www.wixies.ca

It seems to be an issue on iPads the most. They either get a spinning time out wheel or they can't get their credit card info to match their postal code, even thought it is the correct postal code.

Message 3 of 7

This definitely sounds like something the support team will need to look into, and possibly escalate to our engineers. 

Can you please reach out to the support team when you get a chance? Please make sure to let them know that the time out is happening after credit card details are entered. 

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I sent the support team a message. It is definitely affecting iPad users as I have had three more complaints today.

Message 5 of 7

Thanks for doing that. The reps will check with the team to see if there is anything specific to iPad that would cause this. 

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

And here we are in 2022 with a barrage of the same issues. This week has been the worst ever. 

Message 7 of 7