x

Customers unable to proceed with their order

I often have customers email me staying that they hit Place Order and nothing happens.  

Tonight Feb 27 a customer contacted me saying they type in their phone number and email and then it disappears.    I called her and tried to do her order over the phone and the same thing happened to me.  The text would disappear after I clicked on the Name field.  Then it would reappear.  I am using safari on a Mac.

I get many messages over the Place order button doing nothing.  Frustrating.  Please help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @dirtroad, welcome to the Community! That doesn't sound right. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. 

Is this happening on your website? If so, can you please share a link to your website? I'd like to see if I am able to replicate the issue on my end. Additionally, if this issue is happening on a browser either on a laptop or phone, I'd recommend running through some Browser troubleshooting steps. 

Could you also send over some screenshots or a screen recording of what is happening on the screen? These will be helpful if I can't replicate it. 

Message 2 of 2