x
Super Seller

Discounts for Online

We are using Square for restaurant system.

Now only Pickups/Deliveries..

Is there a way I can offer a discount/coupon code which is valid for only Pickup and not for Delivery?

or if there is a way to add a coupon/discount which is applicable only for Pickups?

Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

@namastewatford short answer, nope. 

A discount online can be restricted to items/categories etc. but not fulfilment method.

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hi @namastewatford, thanks for your post! As @Sam_400º mentioned, it isn't possible to restrict coupon code based on fulfilment methods at the moment. Our team are always looking to improve our system based on feedback like this so I'll be sure to share you suggestion with the eCommerce team for consideration. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 3 of 5

I need the same request.

is there any way to generate coupon code only for pickup orders

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Kamran - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community

At this time, the ability to edit Coupon Codes beyond the existing settings is a feature request.

(I've included a screenshot below of the current Coupon Code settings below, just to show what is currently available.)

Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates, here, in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5