x

Edit Storefront

I need to be able to edit items that show in my storefront (Shop All page) and sort them. I'd also like to be able to limit the number that show to be less than 60 per page. All of these were possible in Legacy Weebly.. please bring them back!

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there are a few things I'd like to have more control over in the design of my website: 

1. Customize the link color for all links on the site

2. Be able to add just "header" text to certain areas without having those bulky, larger text options.

3. Have accent color always be available instead of greyed out by the system

4. Add sections to my item pages -- I need to be able to call customers to other items in the same collection like "Shop other items in this collection". Would be nice to be able to drag a Shop item section to certain item pages. 

Tags (2)
Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi, again! I've merged this thread with your other one to keep all the feedback in one place. Thank you!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6

Hey @here_apopupshop thank you for posting and I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your online store. Please know we are working to release as many features as possible for our sellers so hang tight and keep up to date with any announcements in the Community. 

I will continue to share all seller feedback in the meantime. Thank you!

AshleyK
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the reply, @AshleyK . In the meantime I was able to create a "Featured" category to use as my "storefront" like in old Weebly.

Message 5 of 6

Hi there, @here_apopupshop - I can step in for Ashley in her absence, here. Glad you found a temporary workaround for this one! We appreciate you bouncing back here and sharing - it will go a long way in helping other Sellers, as well.

Cheers!

Joe
Message 6 of 6