x

Email notifications for SquareUp Appointments still going to old email address

Hi, I've change my email address in my profile and on my SquareUp Appointments booking page, but I'm still getting "You have a new appointment with..." SquareUp email notifications at my old email address. How can I change the email address that these notifications are being sent to?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Heya @jbd1 and welcome to the Community.

If you updated your email address under > Account & Settings Personal Information in the Dashboard then all your notifications including Appointments notifications should be going there.

Do you have a custom domain for your email where the emails might go to multiple inboxes? If not, I don't see why they'd be going to the old email address. You might have to contact our direct CS team for a closer look since we don't have access to your account specifics here from the Community.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I'm having the same problem. Phone number too.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

If you've already edited your email address following these steps, we recommend getting in touch by phone (or email).
You may also want to make sure you don't have email forwarding set up from your current email address to the old one.

In regards to your phone number, that should be editable on your Locations page.

Let us know if you run into any trouble getting in touch, @danashairaddict - and welcome to the Seller Community!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4