x

Feature Request: Allow multiple images in the story / blog section

Can you have multiple images on the new Blog feature? Can't seem to add more than 1 image!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Admin

Hey @Stranger,

Thanks for your feedback!

It looks like at the moment the Story / Blog page can only feature a single image. We've only just rolled this feature out recently though, so this may very well change in the future as we build and expand on the feature of Square Online.

I've edited the title of your post slightly so we can use this thread to track feature requests from other users in the future, and I'll up date this thread if I hear of any changes!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 12

Thanks, yeah 1 single image is a bit limiting and makes for a bit of a boring blog for customers. Looking forward to an update

Message 3 of 12

I'll add that it would also be great to see this feature ๐Ÿ˜€

Message 4 of 12

Definitely needed! 

We want to be able to post how to guides and other instructional blogs! We have 4 square sites, so count this as 4 requests please.

Message 5 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for letting us know this is still a feature you're after - this helps us highlight the demand with our team. 

Message 6 of 12

Currently you can add an image at the top of a story but not within the story.

Most blogs have images within the text so I am hoping this is possible.

Alot of Square articles also include images within the text.

Message 7 of 12
Admin

@HP1Syd thanks for the feedback and welcome to the community ๐Ÿ‘‹

I moved your post to this existing feature request thread we have on our Australian Community Forum.

Inline blog images presently are not available within Square Online, however hopefully we may see this come in the future - it's something that would understandably expand how much you're able to do with that blog section.

We're tracking all feedback from Australian sellers in this thread so if I hear of any changes here I'll make an update and tag everyone who's posted.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 8 of 12

My vote on this feature request too. @Seamus is there a list of features that Square Online team is currently working on? Perhaps a roadmap?

Message 9 of 12
Admin

Hey @loktaa,

Square doesn't publicly share product roadmaps and I don't have any updates at the moment unfortunately. 

I'll continue sharing feedback we receive internally though, and update this thread if we make any changes in the future.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 10 of 12

THIS!! Why has it been 2 years with no resolution to this. 

Message 11 of 12

It has now been 3 years.

Message 12 of 12