x

Feature request: Ability to print a shipping label for online orders in-app or with Square hardware

Beta Member

Feature request: Ability to print a shipping label for online orders in-app or with Square hardware

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Shipping label printing for Online orders via Square Register

Is it possible to print online order shipping labels from the Square Register POS? Our physical store is closed due to COVID so we're processing online orders from our shop. It would be nice if we could print shipping labels directly from the Register POS rather than using our computers. Is this possible and if so what compatible label printers do you recommend?

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Shipping label printing for Online orders via Square Register

It is not currently possible to print a shipping label from your Square Register, as that feature is specifically only available through the Square Dashboard at this time. We'll drop by with an update for this thread if this changes in the future, @hobbyfarmer!

4 Comments
Alumni

It is not currently possible to print a shipping label from your Square Register, as that feature is specifically only available through the Square Dashboard at this time. We'll drop by with an update for this thread if this changes in the future, @hobbyfarmer!

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: what is the best shipping label printer that is best compatible with Square Register?

I am looking for a label printer that will print shipping labels AND small 1x1 labels for in-store pricing. Or do I need to different label printers?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Alumni

You'll print shipping labels directly from your Square Online Overview page, @9900. At this time, it's not possible to print shipping labels from your Square Register, but I've moved your post over to this thread where someone else had the same question. I'll be sure to drop by with an update if something changes!

Square

Hi @hobbyfarmer  - have you been able to successfully print shipping labels?

Thanks!

Kevin @square