x
Admin

Featured Square Online Site: By Akki

Hello! Every other week, I will be featuring rad sites built using Square Online by sellers like you. It’s a great way to pick up tips that you can incorporate into your own site!

This week we’re going to take a look at the website By Akki, created by Seller Community member @byakki.

I recently posted about developing your own style guide for your website. While I don’t know if @byakki uses one in specific, their website looks like one that did. 

AdamB_0-1648767146729.png

There’s a consistency in tone and style that makes it all feel tied together - it’s cohesive. If I saw something elsewhere that used similar styles, I would think to myself “that looks like something from By Akki”.

The next point I want to highlight is something small, but it ties into the previous point about style. Note the use of emojis in the Shop dropdown navigation item.

AdamB_1-1648767147028.png

The star emojis stand out and instantly draw your attention to the “new” subpage. They also are right at home with the friendly and approachable tone of the rest of the site. If emojis fit with your own brand, consider using a few here and there!

Lastly, take a look down at the lower right corner of any page of the website. You’ll notice a little Facebook-style message icon.

AdamB_2-1648767146749.png

Adding Messenger to your website gives your customers a quick and easy way to chat with you, especially if they already use Facebook. It’s also meeting your customers in a space that’s convenient for them.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! Let me know if you have a site you want to nominate - just send me a private message (hover over my username, then click on the button in the popup to send a message)!

For more in this series, see the list of featured site posts.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

@AdamB Oh my goodness! 😭 Thank you so much for the feature! It made my day 💖

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

Best Answer

@AdamB Oh my goodness! 😭 Thank you so much for the feature! It made my day 💖

Message 2 of 7
Admin

You're welcome! Thank you for doing such a great job with your website! 😁

Adam
Message 3 of 7

You're welcome! Thank you for doing such a great job with your website! 

walmart_0-1649141128575.png

Message 4 of 7
Super Seller

I really like how the Freebies section is a way to connect with the creator's work and tag them on social media. Great idea! 

I also really like the Press section. It's a good way to highlight stories about the business and the creator's work. 

Message 5 of 7

This is such an inspirational site!  So absolutely adorable and definitely conveys the vibe of the artist.  Love it!  Great pick!

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Totally agree with you!

Adam
Message 7 of 7