x
Admin

Featured Square Online Site: Quetzalli Jewelry

Hello! Every other week, I will be featuring rad sites built using Square Online by sellers like you. It’s a great way to pick up tips that you can incorporate into your own site!

This week we’re going to take a look at the website and online store for Quetzalli Jewelry, which was created by @Quetzalli.

I’m excited to show this site to you because Quetzalli Jewelry only sells wholesale through their website. It’s generally easier to use separate websites for retail versus wholesale and this is a great example of the latter.

Tip: If you want to sell retail and wholesale, consider making individual Square Online sites for each. Both will sync items from the same Square account, but you can specify which is available on which.

AdamB_0-1644878971355.png

Quetzalli manages wholesale using two different features of Square Online. The first is password-protected pages. 

AdamB_1-1644878971402.png

Password-protected pages are exactly what the name suggests - pages of your site that can only be accessed if you enter the correct password. It’s a great way to limit the visibility of your store.

The other feature Quetzalli uses to great effect is the Embed Code section. In this section is a widget from ElfSight which allows you to search for stockists on an interactive map.

AdamB_2-1644878971443.png

Because it uses Google maps, clicking on a stockist will show contact information. That makes it really easy to find an online merchant to purchase items.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below! Let me know if you have a site you want to nominate - just send me a private message (hover over my username, then click on the button in the popup to send a message)!

For more in this series, see:

Featured Square Online Site: Revival Vintage Bottle Shop

Featured Square Online Site: Tend Greenpoint

Featured Square Online Site: Salsa Saint

Featured Square Online Site: The Benev

Featured Square Online Site: Bradley’s Orchard

Featured Square Online Site: Miette Patisserie & Confiserie

Featured Square Online Site: Bentspoke Brewing, Co

Featured Square Online Site: Sheek Studio

Featured Square Online Site: Whisky Run Golf Club

Featured Square Online Site: Fatback’s BBQ

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

@AdamB do you have a link to their website? (the non-password protected part at least) would love to peep their jewelry! 

Andrea with Kei Collective - an artist collective with a shop in Phoenix, AZ

We're a Square Super Seller - We're here to help!
Message 2 of 5
Admin

Oh wow, I apparently forgot to add the link. 😂

Here it is: https://www.quetzallijewelry.com/

Adam
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Thank you!! and OOOOOO one of their stockists is where I've been trying to get a piercing appointment. That's exciting! 

Andrea with Kei Collective - an artist collective with a shop in Phoenix, AZ

We're a Square Super Seller - We're here to help!
Message 4 of 5
Admin

What a rad coincidence!!

Adam
Message 5 of 5