x

Getting Started: Why does my Square website say 'Currently unavailable' when I try to order an item?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Failure to launch...

I am trying to build my first square website...

I have added a few items to test things out and have issued a quantity of 1 for both.

I publish the site and try to order and it says "Currently Unavailable"...please help with this most basic thing...

Also, I have images turned on but they are not showing up on the featured items section but they did a little while ago.

Also I have an amount assigned as a price to an item, in preview mode it shows up ok, but when published it shows as $0.00

Is this system buggy or is it just me?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Regarding your item images, it sounds like you might have been using the Order Online page template instead of the Shop All template. With the former, clicking on an item on the Order Online page will load a popup that uses a single image; with the latter it will load a separate page for the item that has all the images on it. When I check your site it looks like it's using the Shop All template, though. If you're still having trouble let me know an example page where you're seeing that and I'll take a look!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Also, I have multiple images assigned to my items, but only see one image (the main one) when clicking on the item to view it...how do my customers see all the images I have assigned to an item? Seems like this should be intuitive but it isn't.

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Best Answer

Regarding your item images, it sounds like you might have been using the Order Online page template instead of the Shop All template. With the former, clicking on an item on the Order Online page will load a popup that uses a single image; with the latter it will load a separate page for the item that has all the images on it. When I check your site it looks like it's using the Shop All template, though. If you're still having trouble let me know an example page where you're seeing that and I'll take a look!

Adam
Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for your question and welcome to Seller Community, @BZWatchCo!

I took a look at your website and your items are showing prices and as available for me. Did you make any changes? I'm guessing you took one of the actions in this best answer on why items show as unavailable.

Adam
Message 4 of 6

I actually called support and we were able to fix it up. It is not that intuitive to find in the interface, but once the "Shop All" template was located, I was able to fix all my problems, so thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Ok, thanks for contacting our team - I'm that they were able to help you switch the template. Thanks for the feedback as well!

Adam
Message 6 of 6