x
Admin

Getting Started with Square Online - Video Walkthrough

Hello everyone! 

Last fall, I ran a webinar that walked through creating an online ordering page with Square Online. Several people asked about being able to watch it later, and now you can! You can watch the video embedded below, or head over to YouTube and watch the Square Online walkthrough video there.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

HI @AdamB thank for posting this video.  It is nicely done, simple, easy and step by step.  This video is more directed for a food truck, bakery, and restaurant type of business.  

As you know, I do enjoy helping with the online store questions and I would like to request a similar video creating a retail online store.

Thanks again for your video, I will be sharing your link going forward.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 4

Thank you Adam! 

It's a pleasure and thank you for starting these communities.

I am fairly new to Square and love using it now. 

I am new to online business as well using https://letsrankseo.com but its been alot easier with Square's help.

Thanks,

Josh Simi

Joshua Simi
Message 3 of 4

@AdamB  and @Goldneye, this was a helpful video.  Our business is currently a brick and mortar home decor (art, sculpture, lighting, furniture, tabletop accessories, etc).  We are looking to expand incrementally into the online space by integrating Instagram and Square for Retail.  Are there any good start up/how-to guides out there that you’d recommend?  Many thanks, Andy @Jones-Bull 

Message 4 of 4