x

How can I access the Weebly App Center?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Cannot use Weebly app center]

I used square's online website building service, aka weebly to build my online store, but there's no option to access weebly app center. I googled the weebly app center but none of the apps can be added to my site. Is there a way to use the app center?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hi @Sutoru,

Thanks for posting and happy to look into this for you.

To make sure i'm pointing you in the right direction, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Also, are none of the apps appearing as options to sync, or is it a specific app you are trying to integrate that is giving you a hard time?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 7

My url is www.sutoru.com

I've tried a few, none of it can be added. It said "No Sites available, you have no sites that support apps". I am currently using performance plan.

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

Hi @Sutoru,

I just checked in with our teams, and currently the Square Online Store does not have access to the App Marketplace.

If you would like more information please contact us by emailing in here.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

So @Alex_  any developments on whether we can access the Weebly Apps for our online stores? Doesn't Square own Weebly? Can you guys implement access to all the tools regular Weebly sites have access to...

Our main issue here is that we can't make multi-language sites natively and would need a 3rd party app that provides this service and there is one for Weebly. But we can't access it.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7

I cannot access my weebly site that Iโ€™m paying for. This is a nightmare please help

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Roast1999 Welcome to the Seller Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Did you recently update your login to Square? Can you confirm the domain name of the site you are trying to access? 

To access your sites from your Square account:

1. Go to squareup.com and Sign In to access your Square Dashboard.
  2. In your Square Dashboard, select Ecommerce > Online to go to the Square Online Overview page, the area of your Dashboard where you can manage everything for your sites.
  3. Switch to any other website in your account by selecting the site switcher dropdown menu.
  4. In the navigation menu, select Website > Edit Site to open the site editor.

Learn more about:

Please let us know if you still have additional questions. 

Message 7 of 7