x
Highlighted

Re: Online Store Access for Multiple Users

@Isabelle_ Thank you so much! She is in!

Message 11 of 59
Highlighted

When giving someone these permissions, would they be able to see our numbers with the full access required?  I don't want my marketing team to see our sales. 

Message 12 of 59
Highlighted
Beta Member

Yes, they will have access to your financials. This is why many of us continue to do the work of other people and can't take a day off. 

Message 13 of 59
Highlighted

Hi, Isabelle_ -

This is a big, big, big problem for us too.  So much so that we will begin to switch to a different online and in-store platform if this doesn't get solved by the end of August 2020.  We cannot afford to have all of our employees that are fulfilling orders to have access to all of our owner dashboard information.

If possible could you please make and adjustment to our account as well to allow admin's Square Online Store access?

Thank you

Message 14 of 59
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How can I give admins access to the Online Store?

Best Answer

💥 Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post an update on this issue. Moving forward, any team members or admins who have the 'full access' option will now have access to the Square Online site.

Thanks for your patience! 

Isabelle
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 15 of 59
Highlighted

I want certain Team members to have access to the online store functions but I Do Not want them to have full access to all of my business data.  Please let me select the permissions for those employees.  The online store requires "Full Access" - not good.

Message 16 of 59
Highlighted
Beta Member

I want a staff member to be able to view shipping orders and print labels. I DO NOT want them to have full access to my online store and sales data. 

When is this going to be corrected so we can apply limited permissions to let my people do their work? 

-Vicky

Message 17 of 59
Highlighted

I would like a clarification -- I would like to hire someone outside our company to set-up new weebly/square online store. Of course I do not wish to give them full access to our square account. Can this be done?

Message 18 of 59
Highlighted
Beta Member

No, this cannot be done. We are all frustrated by this and have been asking for the defined permissions for months. 

Message 19 of 59
Highlighted

login permissions for weebly

Is there not a way to have team members log into the Online Store without giving them full access? I want to have my employees work from home while we're having to close for Covid and updating the website would be perfect! But in the Team Members area for Role Permissions the only way to allow them to log into this is to give them Full Access to Square???

Message 20 of 59