x

How can I hide or disable the navigation bar on certain Weebly pages to create a landing page?

I am not even sure I am in the area I need to be; this is where I was sent.

Where is Weebly site support specifically?

Why is so hard to either convert or create a landing/splash page on Weebly? Hoping for some solutions or insight b4 deciding if I will need to switch to another service.

Many topics I found claim it is possible are seriously outdated.

• The whole and main concept around landing/splash pages is to direct info, CTA, removing footer (optional) and by removing or hiding navigation access.

In trying to find a work around โ€“ Header Type on Weebly resulted in.

• The โ€˜No Headerโ€™ option still displays the navigation bar while losing the header image.
  • The โ€˜Splashโ€™ option merges sections, and removes background, header and footer but navigation bar remains.
  • You would think you can add page that is either landing or splash but no.
  • If you want to find a theme that may work, you canโ€™t search for a specific feature.

Anyone have ideas that I may have missed and works will definitely be appreciated. Or if this not not possible with Weebly please advise and I will prepare to go elsewhere. Thx.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @NoSeller-Weebly,

Thanks for reaching out. I've gone ahead and moved your post to our Square Online Discussion board.

To get support with your Weebly website, the best place to start is with the Support Center, as it'll help resolve many common questions. If you have trouble locating the right article and need to get in touch, click here.Follow the prompts you see in the Support Assistant chat regarding your questions.If no information from the Assistant helps address what you're looking for, inform the Assistant that you'd like to speak with someone. Out of email, chat, and phone support, select your preferred communication method to see steps for getting in touch.

If you're reaching us outside of our hours of operation below, you may be prompted to reach us by email only.

Customer Success - Hours of Operation:

Mon - Fri: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Sat-Sun: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm PST.

If you prefer to reach out to Weebly via social media, you can contact Weebly on Facebook via DM here. I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 2 of 2