x

How can I see an example of a Square Online store?

Can someone please direct me to a live Square Online store.  I currently have a Weebly website and I am considering moving my Weebly store to a Square Online store since the Weebly store does not sync inventory with my craft show sales using the chip reader.  I want to see if the Square store is "enough" to cover my needs for an online presence.  I did try to find the two examples Square uses (La Familia Ranchera, Three Birch Trees) but couldn't find them by Googling.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 103
6 Best Answers
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey, I just launched my new Square / Weebly Online store so you can take a look and hopefully it’ll help!

pessosices.square.site

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 19 of 103
Beta Member

Best Answer

Here's ours. We went with a custom domain. https://www.williamsnursery.shop 

View Best Answer >

Message 36 of 103

Message 49 of 103

Best Answer

We're very happy with our Square Online Store powered by Weebly.  

Spice-topia.com

View Best Answer >

Message 53 of 103
Beta Member

Message 28 of 103

Best Answer

Hey there! I just launched my site and I'm also a new member of the Seller Community.

You can check it out at https://www.harinashortbread.com.

View Best Answer >

Message 75 of 103
102 REPLIES 102
Admin

Hey @kjhwpb!

Welcome to our Seller Community.

Perhaps one of our Super Sellers would be willing to provide the link to their Square Online Store powered by Weebly, or the link of another user. 

@GlassJudy @LocavoreStore @RHatch @pessosices @VanKalkerFarms @ryanwanner

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 103

That would be awesome! Please know I’m not trying to steal anyone’s website design ideas.  I just want to see how the Square Online store compares to the Weebly powered store that I’ve been using.  Thanks in advance to anyone that allows me to have a peek 😀

Message 3 of 103
Admin

Hey @kjhwpb!

No worries. Hopefully they'll chime in. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 103
Super Seller Alumni

I'm actually still on the old Online store, but I've been drafting out my new Weebly store, and I'll definitely post it on here when I launch it!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 5 of 103
Admin

Thank you @pessosices

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 103

Thank you!

Message 7 of 103
Super Seller

Wish I could help you more. We never used our Square online store, via Weebly.

We use an Ecwid app on our website to sell things that are linked to our Square account.
I am interested in just how the Square/Weebly store works myself though.

Message 8 of 103
Admin

Thanks for chiming in @LocavoreStore - and hello! 

@kjhwpb If you haven't already the Square Online store website has a previews of different templates. For example if you select Retail at the top of the screen you can scroll down to preview what a retail Online Store could look like on a tablet or a mobile device. If you scroll even further down you can see what different sections look like too. 

Are there any features in particular that you're looking for?  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 9 of 103
Super Seller

Hi @Helen 

I am curious how or if it's possible to sell items from my library that are not sold by whole unit, but rather by weight. It seems as if those items will not show up in the Online Store. 

Message 10 of 103
Admin

@Locavorstore Sorry for not replying to your post last week! With the new Square Online Store (powered by Weebly) items that have decimal quantities will be available on your Online Store. However - at this time you can only sell items as whole numbers online. Hope this helps! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 11 of 103

Here is our Square Online Store powered by Weebly.  spice-topia.com

Also, to answer the question about selling by weight--we sell many of our products by the ounce.  It's been easy to set up.  

Message 12 of 103

Thanks!

Message 13 of 103

To respond to your post, Tech support for Square itself is very good. But the Weebly tech support is seriously lacking. If you happen to have serious platform issues, good luck with that. Weebly tech support is horrible. 

Message 14 of 103

Can someone share with me their online store to preview

Message 15 of 103
Alumni

I've moved your post to this thread where others have asked the same question. See @Ellen's suggestion to view different examples of Online Store templates right here. In the meantime, hopefully others will chime in with their Online Store links so we can get together a thread of good examples here!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 16 of 103

I have had a weebly account well before square was involved. That being said I have had nothing but good things to say since. My site is running well and I love that I can change things so easily. Check out our site at bigbucksauces.com.

Message 17 of 103

The last 3 example websites are invalid

Message 18 of 103
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey, I just launched my new Square / Weebly Online store so you can take a look and hopefully it’ll help!

pessosices.square.site

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 19 of 103

Thanks much for sharing!  I now need to run to Publix (my grocery store in Florida) to buy some gelato.  But seriously, I recently started try to build my website using the Square Online/Weebly builder and think I may be able to use it.  I make one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry and want to be sure my inventory is synced between my online store and my art shows.  Thanks again!

Message 20 of 103
Super Seller Alumni

Glad I could help with some website inspiration & to spark the salivary glands and cravings!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 21 of 103