x

How can I see an example of a Square Online store?

Can someone please direct me to a live Square Online store.  I currently have a Weebly website and I am considering moving my Weebly store to a Square Online store since the Weebly store does not sync inventory with my craft show sales using the chip reader.  I want to see if the Square store is "enough" to cover my needs for an online presence.  I did try to find the two examples Square uses (La Familia Ranchera, Three Birch Trees) but couldn't find them by Googling.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 103
6 Best Answers
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey, I just launched my new Square / Weebly Online store so you can take a look and hopefully it’ll help!

pessosices.square.site

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 19 of 103
Beta Member

Best Answer

Here's ours. We went with a custom domain. https://www.williamsnursery.shop 

View Best Answer >

Message 36 of 103

Message 49 of 103

Best Answer

We're very happy with our Square Online Store powered by Weebly.  

Spice-topia.com

View Best Answer >

Message 53 of 103
Beta Member

Message 28 of 103

Best Answer

Hey there! I just launched my site and I'm also a new member of the Seller Community.

You can check it out at https://www.harinashortbread.com.

View Best Answer >

Message 75 of 103
102 REPLIES 102
Beta Member

We just went live today with curbside, carry-out using either in-store, phone, or online ordering. The online store worked great until almost the end of the day and then people had issues getting orders in. I still can't get to my website to make some tweaks but I'm hoping it is just a matter of time until they get it working again. 

We are pretty satisfied for the most part. There are a few things I'm still tweaking as any changes you make to the online items sync back to the Square items so you do have to be a little careful and have to make some considerations when you set things up.

Our site is: fusionbrew.square.site (Bubble Tea & Espresso cafe)

Message 43 of 103
Admin

👋 @DebShi There are a few more examples over in this thread! How can I see an example of a Square Online Store

@vhovar Thank you very much for sharing your store - it looks great! Enjoy those bonus points! 😉

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 44 of 103

Here's mine: https://pomegranatehome.square.site

It's been working like a charm for our small retail store. Our 'regular' website is www.pomegranate-home.com. I was afraid to mess with the names and registration and all that, (and this is a Wordpress site, which I find very complicated), so I just put a "shop!" button in the top menu that redirects to my square site (I never had a cart function in our original website, so there's no confusing overlap). 

Message 45 of 103

Thanks for the link to view your website. It looks amazing.

How did you figure out how to add the drop down categories for your browser bar? That's the way I would like to add categories to my website I am currently working in. Thanks in advance!

Message 46 of 103
Beta Member

If you are referring to the top bar that has the different pages (categories), and then at the top right corner, there is section that says "More". That's what Weebly does by design. It only fits a certain number of pages on the top, and then the rest show as a drop down, under "More". Is this what you are asking?

Is the same for Categories of food on my menu. 

Message 47 of 103

I went to your site and I like that navigation better.  I am going to rework our site now.  Thanks for sharing.

Message 48 of 103

Message 49 of 103

Love your site.  It's the prettiest one I've seen powered by Square!

Is this the FREE plan?  or Plus?  Or Premium?

Thanks!

Message 50 of 103

Just started mine. Went with a domain name, still needs work, but I wanted to get it up and running.

http://www.uncle-eddies-attic.com

Message 51 of 103
Beta Member

Built my site so I can do curbside, which we could start today here in Jersey. I used my own URL to host the site.

https://www.expiredrobot.com/

Message 52 of 103

Best Answer

We're very happy with our Square Online Store powered by Weebly.  

Spice-topia.com

Message 53 of 103
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for sharing, @Spice-Topia 👋 Looks great! Happy to have you in the fold.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 54 of 103

The problem I see with each store website listed in this thread is that none of the examples shown have proper H tags. H Tags are what Google and Bing search engines use to help each site gain search rankings. The Embed Code widget which is suppose to be used to place those h tags does not function correctly. I have an online store with the Square/Weebly platform. I am totally unable to add h1-6 tags. The code I have entered on each page, as advised by Google and Bing, is corrupted by the Embed Code widget that the Square/Weebly user is supplied. Tech support is seriously lacking as well. I built my site 4 months ago and have no serious SEO available. It was Bing Webmaster Tech support that pointed out the problem. But those websites look nice.

Message 55 of 103

https://my-site-100960-104053.square.site/

Here's my no-frills square site, embedded into my own site. I did not buy the domain from Weeby. I loaded all my inventory myself and created the site myself, and I have limited tech skills. Low cost option. 

Studio 59 Salon
Message 56 of 103
Admin

Thank you for sharing your site @59Salon! It looks great! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 57 of 103

I just published my Square online salon website. I have a listed this one and a few more Square Online examples here that I thought were good.

Message 58 of 103
Alumni

Thanks so much for taking some time to share with everyone, @SalonBusiness👏🎉

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 59 of 103

Here is my Square/Weebly website www.musebelts.com . I have been with Square a long time but since the Weebly migration it has been disappointing. I am looking at other platforms. I plan to drop Weebly and Square after the first of the year. The Square Weebly has zero SEO options. You cannot add any H tags that help brands gain in search rankings. The code injector they provide does NOT function. Bing Webmaster and many other SEO analyzers have revealed a problem with the platform. After contacting Weebly Tech support, they will not fix the bug. I provided numerous screenshots and even Bing email snapshots showing this deficiency. I have 2 case numbers and nothing has ever been resolved. I never had issues with Square itself. I have used them for many years with no issue but Weebly tech support is pure crap. I have been told that my case would be elevated 3x but nothing happens. Plenty of competitors out there now though.

Message 60 of 103

I would like some advice and idea that I can do for my store I've built my website just gotta add more details 

Maryonna BAKER
Message 61 of 103
Square Community Moderator

I moved your post over to this thread, @MrsGoddessOrtiz I'm hoping you find some inspiration that will help you out. 🙂

Message 62 of 103

Thank you I appreciate you 😁

Maryonna BAKER
Message 63 of 103