x

How can I see an example of a Square Online store?

Can someone please direct me to a live Square Online store.  I currently have a Weebly website and I am considering moving my Weebly store to a Square Online store since the Weebly store does not sync inventory with my craft show sales using the chip reader.  I want to see if the Square store is "enough" to cover my needs for an online presence.  I did try to find the two examples Square uses (La Familia Ranchera, Three Birch Trees) but couldn't find them by Googling.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 103
6 Best Answers
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey, I just launched my new Square / Weebly Online store so you can take a look and hopefully it’ll help!

pessosices.square.site

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 19 of 103
Beta Member

Best Answer

Here's ours. We went with a custom domain. https://www.williamsnursery.shop 

View Best Answer >

Message 36 of 103

Message 49 of 103

Best Answer

We're very happy with our Square Online Store powered by Weebly.  

Spice-topia.com

View Best Answer >

Message 53 of 103
Beta Member

Message 28 of 103

Best Answer

Hey there! I just launched my site and I'm also a new member of the Seller Community.

You can check it out at https://www.harinashortbread.com.

View Best Answer >

Message 75 of 103
102 REPLIES 102

It might just be me, but they don't sync up very well on this side, either. I have a clothing shop and constantly have problems syncing inventory between my Square physical store and my Weebly website. Square is superior for POS and all things related. But I don't recommend for the Weebly inventory sync. 

Message 64 of 103

To add to the list, https://www.nwimages.com 

FWIW, when I was doing craft shows, the earlier version of the Square online store - before acquiring Weebly - was used to illustrate to potential customers items that I did not have in stock at the craft show.  Handy to have the one place where the information is kept and inventory maintained.

Michael.

Message 65 of 103
Beta Member

If I were you, I'd hold off until they get more of the kinks worked out.  The flow of the store is lacking, it's not very consumer friendly, and we get way too many calls about card processing not working, ie declined cards or the checkout screen not letting the customer check out.  The system has been declining about 1 out of every 10 cards on my store for the last month and a half or so.  It worked fine for a while, but now all I have is problems.  I finally had go elsewhere for an online store and cancelled my weebly store.  There are other online stores out there that sync with square.

Message 66 of 103

Here is mine Gloss-BossVNatural.square.site .. I love the templates. 

Message 67 of 103

www.thegreatalpacaplace.com

This is our Square store

Our Little World Alpacas LLC

Message 68 of 103
Admin

Thank you for sharing your site @olwallc! The image you use with your newsletter sign up is so great! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 69 of 103

www.thegreatalpacaplace.com

This is our Square store.

Our Little World Alpacas LLC

Message 70 of 103

https://wirlnet-inc.square.site/

That link is to ours for emergency power systems.

Honestly it is a long painful process to get an item to post correctly, and the library of items doesn't work all that well.

I would suggest working on it when your day is very low stress otherwise it will drive you nuts.

The primary benefit is that for low volume sellers it is cheaper than working directly with a credit card company and their monthly fixed charges.

Message 71 of 103

Hi,

We launched our website recently. We used custom domain. Visit shararafashion.com

Message 72 of 103

Here is our webstore, we host it on behalf of a local non-profit! 🙂 

https://rmhc-kc.square.site/

Message 73 of 103
Admin

Thank you for sharing your site @niftypromos!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 74 of 103

Best Answer

Hey there! I just launched my site and I'm also a new member of the Seller Community.

You can check it out at https://www.harinashortbread.com.

Message 75 of 103
Admin

Thanks for sharing @joelrichard! Your online site looks awesome! 💫

We hope to see you around the Seller Community - perhaps you can offer some advice or answers to sellers who post questions regarding their online sites.  

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 76 of 103

You're welcome, @isabelle! And thank you! I love how easy it was to put together!

Absolutely! I'll be around and will be happy to offer any advice/answers I'm able to provide.

Message 77 of 103
Admin

Great! All incoming questions will be found here.

Best of luck with everything and let us know if anything comes up 👩🏼‍💻

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 78 of 103

Hi Joel! What template did you use? Am I correct that square only offers 2 types? Is your site customized? It's really gorgeous! 

Message 79 of 103

Hey there!

Thank you!!! I actually didn’t use any template but the modules that Square made available. I did customize the modules using my own photography and graphic assets though. Aside from owning and operating Harina (home-based business), I’m also a full-time, remote Global Creative Director for an eCommerce company—so customizing my site is second nature.

Message 80 of 103

Your website is an inspiration!! I loved it.

Message 81 of 103

Thank you, @JessofPixodign!

Message 82 of 103
Beta Member

Old post I realise but your site looks nice. Is that all regular Square online?

Message 83 of 103
Beta Member

I love love your website design...so clean and aesthetically pleasing.  I'm not technically savvy at all and struggled with the website design. May I ask who you hired to design your website? I used one of Square's 3rd party website designers and am not happy with it. 

Also, how did you create a Gift Card tab and link it to your Square gift card page. I'm currently trying to figure that out and would appreciate any tips. 

Thank you,

kyikyi 

Message 84 of 103