x

How do I cancel my square online shop and get refund

edit: finally I talked to a rep. She said in any case either upgrade or cancellation I get refund:))

Hi, I’ve been using square for almost 4 years. I always sold in person. Due to circumstances we are under I decided to have an online shop. And square was keep sending me free online shop emails. So I created my shop. Of course free is not enough. So I upgraded. Paid annual $144. But I needed help to improve my shop. So a friend of mine decided to help me and asked me which theme I am using. Of course there is no theme because square is asking me to upgrade and pay $29/month. But I am not sure if I upgrade do I get my $144 back? It was April 21st when I paid this amount. And on top of this I sent an email to square about this issue. No reply. I called them yesterday, the rep didn’t have any answer to my question . She said hold on I am going to ask. 3 minutes later the phone disconnected. I am on the phone for more then 1 hour and no one picks up. 

I would like to cancel all my subscription. If I do so, do they refund my $144?

thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Songul 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! So glad you got this one solved! 

We really appreciate you jumping back and editing your post with your found solution. It goes a long way in assisting others who may see this thread.

Feel free to reach back out is anything else comes up! We are here to help. Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2