x

How do I eliminate "change location" at checkout for pickup locations?

I have multiple locations and multiple sites, I have locations set to be visible only on a specific site.  When a customer is checking out, it gives them the option to select a location that's not supposed to be visible on that site.  Very frustrating!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @PotPiesOnline! 🥧 

I reached out to our Square Online team, and it sounds like you've already been in contact with them regarding this issue. Feel free to circle back to this thread to share you findings for other curious sellers. 

Also, just because you're new to the Community, feel free to checkout this Q&A with the Founders of Harlem Biscuit Company we're hosting tomorrow, and our seller groups! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 7

I have only one location and that line asking the customer to chose location is just useless.
Any way it can be turned off? 
Also, when the customer hits the "order now" button, the pop-up asking for location, delivery or pick up shouldn't show up, it should wait until the customer is ready for pick up... I have all my items available for both pick up and delivery

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Heaven1 I believe the popup will show for the Order Online template if you have more than one fulfillment method, but I can confirm with the team. 

Can you also post a link to your site so we can take a look at the location options on your site? 

Message 4 of 7

heaven-market.com
Thanks a lot @BernadetteA 

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Thanks! I just checked your site, and I do not see a popup. Did switching to the Shop All template resolve this for you? 

Message 6 of 7

Yes, but I don't want to miss any other feetures of the "restaurant style" template

Message 7 of 7