x

How do I enable purchases of gift cards on my website?

Hello! I'm currently trying to enable the purchase of e-gift cards on my square website. I have enabled it in my gift card settings, and published my site, but there is still no link or button to the gift card purchase site. Should I just embed the URL in my home screen text as a link? Or should there be a button that shows up?

Thank you

Carole

spilttankardgames.com

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Wigliff ๐Ÿ‘‹ and Welcome to the Seller Community!

When enabling this gift card option a navigation link is added to the header of your website. If your website has a disabled or hidden navigation then you will not see any option that allows you to sell gift cards on the site. 

However, you are right on the money with your idea of creating a button or link on your website to make e-gift card purchases possible.

Please let me know if you need anything and you can also contact our support team here!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @Wigliff ๐Ÿ‘‹ and Welcome to the Seller Community!

When enabling this gift card option a navigation link is added to the header of your website. If your website has a disabled or hidden navigation then you will not see any option that allows you to sell gift cards on the site. 

However, you are right on the money with your idea of creating a button or link on your website to make e-gift card purchases possible.

Please let me know if you need anything and you can also contact our support team here!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I added a hyperlink, but for some reason I'm not getting the nav link at the header. I'll check the header itself and see if it's disabled there. Thank you!

Message 3 of 3