x
Beta Member

How do I rearrange my services to appear on my website in a specific order?

I've done this before, but it appears as though something has changed. I no longer see the list of services to arrange. I am adding a few new services, but I want them to be displayed in a specific order. As of now, it just adds it to the top of my list on my website. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @hskincare 👋

I believe you can do this from within the site editor. Navigate to your store page, select the Item List section to open the settings, then select Arrange & add items.

Under Arrangement, select the dropdown menu to Custom arrange your items. You do this by dragging and dropping your items in the order of your choosing in the menu. You can also choose a default automatic arrangement for your items, which buyers can always change in a dropdown menu found on your live site (if you have the Sort option toggled on). Arrangement options include the following:

• Popularity

• Newest

• Price (High-Low)

• Price (Low-High)

• Alphabetical (A-Z)

• Alphabetical (Z-A)

If that doesn't help, please post a link to your site so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

I don't see what you are mentioning in my Square app. I only have services linked to my Wix website, not a store page. I want to make changes in Square on services to appear on my website. 

Message 3 of 9

My apologies, @hskincare I didn't realize you were using a third party website option. 

Let's start from the beginning so I can make sure I'm on the same page as you. 😊

Are you referring to Appointments services? Can you also post a link to your Wix site so we can take a look? 

Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Message 5 of 9

I’m using Square website Weebly and it’s not working…. I spent 3 hours to arrange my services to appear on website how I want. Unsuccessfully and it’s driving me crazy 

Message 6 of 9

It’s not working 

Message 7 of 9

Hi @Tomasc Welcome to the Community 👋

Can you post a link to the site so we can take a look? 

@hskincare I'm still confirming if it is possible to control the embedded option. Thanks for your continued patience.

Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

I also need the services to be in order not only on my website but, to make an easier and quick check out after services at my location. As of right now, when I add services it's not in any specific order. 

Message 9 of 9