x

How do you get the zoom function to work for Product images?

Based on the support web page any item that is larger that 700 px width and height should be enable the zoom function. I have posted image larger than 1200 px and zoom does not work.

Using Weebly online.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @omashaus ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Good to hear from you.

So sorry for the trouble with your image zoom abilities. Sounds very strange, indeed. Would you mind sharing the link to your site here? We can take a look. Just let us know which specific item you are having issues with.

Also, what browser are you using to edit and upload your photos?

I will keep an eye out for your response! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

We have not published the site yet, just making sure everything works first. There is the internal link, hopefully that works:

https://square.online/app/website/users/130192533/sites/70396[Redacted]685/dashboard/editor#/product...

Have been primarily using Safari, but also tried using Firefox to rule out any browser issues. 

Message 3 of 7

Got it. Thanks for clarifying that, @omashaus. I'm not able to see any internal links that are unpublished, but I would recommend giving a shot to using Google Chrome. All Square services seem to orient best while using Google Chrome.

Also, I would give a try to these specific browser and device troubleshooting steps for the Dashboard. They usually are successful in working out any outstanding glitches concerning software. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

I have the "allow zoom on image" checked and there is no zoom on safari or chrome. I've tried different size files and nothing is getting the image a zoom feature when viewed on the item page. Please help, thanks

Message 5 of 7

It actually works when I go to the published site, just didn't function in 'preview'. So this is solved for me by me lol, thanks

Message 6 of 7

Thanks for letting us know, @PBBPhoto ๐ŸŽ‰

p.s. Welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ˜

Message 7 of 7