x

How long after you got your site done did you get sales?

I have views, I am happy for that and all. As of right now no sales, which is kind of okay right now but one or two would be nice.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I had to make my site known after it was finished. So once you complete it you have to use marketing tools to get it out there. If you don't they won't know it is there. 

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

What if you have done all of the marketing tools? I'm on different apps like ticktock, instagram, facebook and I'm still not getting any sales. I get the views, I just wish the views I get were actual orders.

Message 3 of 5

I get what you are saying! Just keep working on putting your business out there, as you were. It seems you are doing everything right but the views would be nice if they were sales. I definitely feel you on that one cause I get more views than I do orders sometimes. It sucks but you have to keep trying! Offer a first customer discount? if you haven't already!

Message 4 of 5

Are you selling something unique? Everyone has the tools to do the common stuff these days. But if you do something unique that others are not doing you will get sales.

Message 5 of 5