x

How to Connect a Bluetooth Printer using an Android phone as my POS

Hi

I am using my android phone as my POS and I am trying to connect a bluetooth printer so as I get online orders they will print as they come through instead of having to keep checking my emails-I can not work out how to do this-please help.

Many thanks

Juliette

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @joolzjj26, thank you for your post! I checked this on my end and at the moment, Bluetooth printers aren't supported with Android devices so you will need to use either a USB or Ethernet printer. For USB printer, you'll also need a USB to USB micro adapter and a device that supports USB On-The-Go (OTG) or Host mode.

For a list of supported printers, visit our Support Centre. 

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

Hi

That's disappointing. How do I set it up so I get my orders emailed to me then please as I just received the email that is sent to the customer and obviously it doesn't have the customer's name on it etc

Thanks

Juliette

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi Juliette, I've tested this on my account and at the moment when you receive an order, we'd send you the same copy of the email that your customer received. To view the complete order details, you'll need to do so through the Square app or from your Dashboard. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4