x

How to adjust a photo to properly fit in the set ratios on Text and Image section

I have added photos to the Text and Image section on my homepage, which I am using as essentially a list of the suppliers I work with. The photos are logos of the companies.

The problem is, no matter what size of the actual photo I upload, it is far too zoomed in and I am unable to see the whole photo (and therefore logo), no matter what ratio I use (4:3, square, etc.) and I am unable to zoom out.

Is there a specific pixel size I should be aiming for to upload photos in so it crops properly? I have included an example below. Also, no matter how I change the layout of the section, the photos still don't properly crop.

example.png

Thank you!

Peter

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @pjardine,

Thanks for joining The Seller Community! I am happy to help.

For best results, use images that are 72 PPI and at least 1,000 pixels in width or height. Save images files using the RGB color profile to ensure color consistency. Large image files can affect page loading speed, so avoid uploading images that are larger than 1MB in size. 

I would click here for more information on uploading photos and tips. Also learn more about understanding background images in our Seller Community. 

I hope this information helped!  But if you are still running into issues please let me know. 

Message 2 of 2