x

How to offer a Service from your location and a service that you travel to the clients location.

Hello, I currently offer 3 services through my home location on square. I will be bringing a new girl on and adding her to the staff page, she will be offering 2 services but she will be doing them mobile; traveling to the clients home to provide the service. How can i have so that when a client books my service they are sent to my location ( this is how it is currently set up) and when they book her services they have to give their location.  I just dont want to change the appointment preference's and then my clients think they have the option of me doing at their home. Thank you for any help on this issue!!  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello @NiteoBeautyBar 

I see this is your first post here in the Community and I would like to officially welcome you! 

At this time, being able to set an appointment to either your location or your customer's location depending on the team member performing the service is a feature request. 

You can change your settings to start accepting appointments both at your location and your customer's location and clarify on the service descriptions that you'll need their address if they book with your new team member.

If you'd like to see this feature built in the future, I would recommend posting on the Ideate boards of our Community, where other sellers will be able to add their voice to your request.

Thank you โœจ

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2